Keeping Our Jump Start Families and Staff Safe
COVID Information – Updated 6/11/21
Jump Start Gymnastics & Kids Activity Center recognizes that while the state of Illinois has made substantial progress in the fight against COVID-19 and has allowed businesses to fully reopen, the majority of our participants remain ineligible to be vaccinated and others have not yet chosen to be vaccinated. In an effort to continue to make our facility as safe as possible for our students, families and staff, we have modified some of our policies and procedures. We ask that everyone strictly follow these revised policies to promote a healthy environment here at Jump Start. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- First and foremost, IF ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD OR SOMEONE YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH IS SICK OR EXHIBITING SIGNS OF AN ILLNESS, DO NOT COME TO JUMP START!
- Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear a face covering anywhere in our facility.
- Unvaccinated individuals must continue to wear a face covering throughout the facility, except when participating in activities and classes.
- Unvaccinated individuals are encouraged to maintain six feet social distance from other individuals.
- Although fully vaccinated people are not required to wear a face covering under state guidance, Jump Start supports students, customers and employees who choose to wear a face covering.
- Everyone must enter the facility through the front door and are encouraged to exit the side door.
- Everyone is encouraged to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the facility. For your convenience, hand sanitizing and washing stations are available throughout the facility.
- Students need to check in at the Check in desk before going to classes or activities. All individuals accompanying students into the facility must sign in at the check in desk.
- Onsite spectator viewing will remain limited. Virtual viewing on the SPOT TV app will continue to be available for all registered students. Parents can watch classes from home, the car, or anywhere they would like with our new virtual viewing system. Access can be granted to out of town relatives, like grandparents, who can also watch their favorite child participate in their favorite weekly activities
- How to get started:
- Step 1 - Download the FREE mobile app. Offered on the Android App, Google Play or iPhone App, App Store.
- Search the App Store for Spot TV Family.
- Step 2 - On the App's home screen, select the button New here? Sign Up to complete your registration.
- Step 3 - We will activate your account once your information and your child's viewing schedule has been verified!
- When using stations in classes, stations will be socially distanced following RIYSP guidelines. In order to adhere to social distance guidelines, hands-on spotting will be limited to times when it is required to prevent injuries and keep participants safe.
- No water fountains are available on site. Participants may bring water bottles that contain water only. Except for competitive team participants, water bottles will remain with personal belongings during class times.
- PICK UP PROCEDURE: Parents may come into the facility to pick up students by entering the front door and exiting the side door. Parents may also park in one of the designated “Reserved Pick Up Only” numbered spots and text child’s name and parking spot number to the Jump Start Pick up phone number. Participants will be escorted to the car. Parking is limited to 15 minutes in any one of the Reserved Pick Up spots.
Other Procedures in Place to Keep Everyone Safe and Healthy
- All high touch areas in the facility will be routinely cleaned and disinfected throughout the day, especially during peak hours of operation.
- High touch equipment used during classes and activities will be cleaned and disinfected after each group of participants.
- All mats and equipment used for classes and activities will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected minimally once a day.
- All areas of the facility will be cleaned and disinfected minimally once a day.
- Instructional staff are encouraged to sanitize or wash hands between classes/groups.
Keeping everyone healthy while participating in activities at Jump Start is everyone’s responsibility! Help us continue to offer a safe, fun, learning environment for all!